The main use of glass fiber mesh cloth is widely used in wall reinforcement materials (such as glass fiber wall mesh, GRC wall board, EPS inner and outer wall insulation board, gypsum board, waterproof coiled cloth, asphalt roof waterproofing, fireproof board, As a Window Screen Netting Supplier, we have the following methods.
Glass fiber mesh paste method:
1. The preparation of polymer mortar must be carried out by a person to ensure the quality of the mixing.
2. Rotate the lid back counterclockwise and re-mix the binder with a stirrer or other tools to avoid separation of the binder and moderate mixing to avoid quality problems.
3. Polymer mortar mix ratio: KL binder: 425 # sulphoaluminate cement: sand (with 18 mesh sieve bottom): = 1:1.88: 3.25 (weight ratio).
4. The cement and sand dosage barrels are weighed and poured into the iron ash tank for mixing. After mixing evenly, the binder is added according to the mixing ratio, and the stirring must be uniform to avoid segregation and porridge. Water can be added As appropriate according to workability.
5. Water is used for concrete.
The polymer mortar should be used as 1 hour. The polymer mortar should be placed in a cool place to avoid exposure to sunlight.
7. Cut the mesh from the entire roll of fiberglass mesh according to the length and width required in advance, leaving the necessary overlap length or the length of the overlap.
8. cut in a clean and flat place, the cutting must be accurate, the cut mesh must be rolled up, not allowed to fold, not allowed to step on.
9. Make a reinforcement layer at the corner of the building. The reinforcement layer should be attached to the innermost side, 150mm on each side.
10. When applying the first time of polymer mortar, keep the EPS board surface dry and remove harmful substances or impurities from the board.
11. The layered polymer mortar is scraped on the surface of the polystyrene board. The scraped area should be slightly larger than the length or width of the mesh. The thickness should be approximately 2 mm. Except for the requirements of the edge, the Polymer mortar is not allowed to be coated. Polystyrene board side.
Our company offers Fiberglass Invisible Screen. Welcome to contact us.