How to paint a fiberglass window screen? Fiberglass Window Screen Manufacturer will tell you an easy way.
1. Make two black and white copies of the selected photograph.
2. Remove the pre-made frame's backing, glass and mounting pins. Remove the mounting pins with needle-nose pliers.
3. Cut the Fiberglass Window Screen to the inner dimensions of the frame.
4. Run a line of thick white glue on the inside of the frame along the longest edge. Place the screen on the glue and align the lines of the screen with the lines of the frame. Press pushpins through the screen along the glue line to hold the Window Screen Mesh in place while the glue dries.
5. Apply glue to the remaining three sides of the inside of the frame. Align the screen grid with the frame edge. Stretch the opposite end previously glued side and secure it with pushpins for drying. Make sure the screen is aligned, as straight and taut as possible. Let the glue dry.
6. Cover the front of the frame with masking tape. Place the frame tape side up on a piece of cardboard. Spray-paint the desired color for the background onto the Fiberglass Screen. For blue sky, use two colors of blue in gradation. Start with the lighter color and add the darker blue from the top down. Let dry.