As a Fiberglass Net Supplier, let's talk about the performance characteristics and uses of fiberglass mesh.
First, the main performance and characteristics of fiberglass mesh:
1. Good chemical stability. Alkali resistance, acid resistance, water resistance, cement corrosion resistance, and resistance to other chemical corrosion; strong adhesion to resin, soluble in styrene, etc.
2. High strength, high modulus and light weight.
3. Good dimensional stability, stiff, flat, not easy to shrink and deform, and good positioning.
4. Good impact resistance. (Because of high strength and good toughness)
5. Anti-mildew, insect proof.
6. Fire, heat, sound insulation and insulation.
Second, the main purpose of Fiberglass Invisible Screen:
Variety of glass fiber mesh cloth: interior wall insulation glass fiber mesh inner wall insulation alkali-resistant glass fiber mesh is made of medium or alkali-free glass fiber mesh cloth and coated with modified acrylate copolymer glue Made. Graphite extruded board has the characteristics of light weight, high strength, temperature resistance, alkali resistance, water resistance, corrosion resistance, crack resistance and dimensional stability. It can effectively avoid the overall surface tension shrinkage of the plaster layer and the cracking caused by the external force of the phenolic board foam brand. The thin mesh cloth is often used for wall renovation and interior wall insulation.
The external wall insulation mesh cloth (glass fiber mesh cloth) is made of medium-alkali or alkali-free glass fiber yarn, woven into glass fiber mesh cloth as the substrate, and then dried by coating the acrylic acid copolymer liquid. A new type of alkali-resistant product. Fiberglass Invisible Screen has the characteristics of stable structure, high strength, good alkali resistance, anti-corrosion and anti-cracking. It has better reinforcement effect and simple construction and easy operation. It is mainly used for cement, gypsum, wall and building structures and structures to enhance and prevent cracking. It is a new type of building material for exterior wall insulation engineering.